We ensure your website loads at maximum speeds
Every domain is unique, just like every physical address or telephone number. But you want a domain that really sets you apart and reflects your brand, style or personality – the type of domain name that clients will be sure to remember. Once you have that, you need to ensure that when clients go to that domain your site will load and project all your graphics at great speeds.
If you already have a website you are able to transfer your domains over without an issue, either through our platform or through one of our client specialists. We support our clients with their Success in every stage of technology and we know how important web is in this new client-centric business world.
Look at all the cool features you get:
- Domain Forwarding and Masking
Direct any domain name you own to your website — then, anyone who enters that domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
- Domain Locking
Prevent accidental — or intentional — transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control
Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location — all from a single control panel.
- Change of Registration
Reassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
- Status Alerts
Monitor the status of your domain. We’ll instantly alert you if there’s been a change or we detect suspicious activity.
The Fastest Websites In Australia
All of our client websites are deployed and hosted on enterprise-grade hardware located in Australia. Ensuring that not only will your site be secure but it will be part of the fastest loading websites in Australia.
The reason for this is what is called 'Time to First Byte and receiving', which is the time it takes for the browser to receive the first data byte from the server and the closer the distance between the hosting server and the website visitor, the lower the network latency will be and therefor equating to faster site load speeds.
Is this the only reason that we adopt this? no. Without opting for Australian datacentres, your business will not only suffer from load speeds but you will also see a drop in Search Engine Result Page (SERP) rankings for Australian businesses and most likely lose out on capturing mobile organic traffic. We use our experience at all times to ensure the best for our clients.
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto-renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
Talk to an expert
We'd love the opportunity to sit with you and discuss technology and your business