We specialise in delivering Business Grade Internet solutions
Whether it’s organising rosters, using Microsoft 365, doing the pay run, emailing staff, using VoIP, operating point-of-sale systems, or whatever else, businesses in Australia can't thrive without a solid business-grade internet connection. As they say, a business is only as good as its communications, and having reliable and fast internet is a sure-fire way to keep communications flowing. If you and your business are unsatisfied with your internet provider, our solution and plans will certainly assist you to take your team collaborations and business communications to where it should be.
There is a diverse range of internet plans on offer for businesses big and small.
Why Fibre For Business Success?
Symmetrical 1GBps/1GBps speeds will transform the way you do business. You will enjoy dedicated bandwidth with a 1:1 contention ratio across dedicate business-grade fibre delivered directly to your premises.
Up to 4 services can be delivered within your 1000Mbps of symmetrical bandwidth. This allows your service to be split up across multiple services. This can include unlimited internet, VPN or e-LAN services, VoIP Services and access to third-party cloud services like AWS and Microsoft Azure.
Fibre 1000 services are backed by carrier level SLA with 99.9% guaranteed uptime and 24/7 carrier support.
- Create secure and private networks between your connected sites.
- You're in control, with the ability to prioriatise different types of traffic depending on your needs.
- Symmetrical, enterprise-grade internet with unlimited data.
- Flexible options and high-end support
- Cost-effective Hosted PBX with unlimited standard calls to AUS mobiles & Landlines plus handset rental included
- Host your own applications on our Viurtual Data Centre and connect over your Fibre1000 service with secure and private high-speed bandwidth.
- Free cloud mapping sessions with all Fibre 1000 Subscriptions
Frequently Asked Questions
Talk to an expert
We'd love the opportunity to sit with you and discuss technology and your business